Terms & Conditions
Warranty conditions for Mounter's Mate Print finishing equipment. The warranty is valid 12 months from date of delivery on parts and labour.
The delivered Mounter's Mate model must be in accordance with the technical specifications and order confirmation. The warranty does not cover the glass bed or damage caused to the silicone rollers.
The scope of the warranty
Mounter's Mate or the representative of the company shall restore the product to a condition in line with the technical specification and the order confirmation as soon as possible after receiving a written warranty claim. Mounters mate has the right to supply a replacement product from its current product range instead of repairing the damaged product.
The cost liability specified in the warranty is limited to the original invoice value for the delivered product.
The warranty is valid under the following conditions:
- The product must be assembled according to the assembly instructions valid at the time of purchase.
- The product must not have been damaged by chemicals or other external factors.
- Maintenance must be carried out according to the instructions in the User Manual.
- The product must not be stored or used in unduly moist or corrosive conditions.
- Warrant claims must be submitted as soon as possible and no later than 30 days after the fault was or should have been detected.
- Warranty claims must be submitted in writing to Mounters Mate, Unit 1a Westfield Farm, Henley Road, Marlow SL7 2HE, UK
- Mounter's Mate or its representative must be allowed to inspect the product reported as faulty under this warranty.
- The product must not have been damaged by chemicals or by tampering, either intentionally or accidentally. Neither must the product have been damaged due to uncontrollable events such as war, natural disasters, malicious damage etc. (Force Majeure).
Rules regarding compensation
Mounter's Mate shall provide no compensation for loss of business.The warranty applies as a supplement to the general terms of delivery.
Your Statutory rights are not affected by any of the following terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. "The Company" shall mean Dmi Vision Ltd. "The Customer" shall mean any person, firm or company from whom an order for goods is received. "Goods" shall mean anything supplied by the Company to the Customer.
2. The price shall be stated in the Company's invoice unless otherwise agreed in writing.
3. Payment terms for a trading account are 30 days end of month unless otherwise agreed in writing. The Customer shall pay all accounts in full and not exercise any rights of set-off or counter-claim against invoices submitted by the Company. In line with government legislation and regulations, the Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue invoices and recover all reasonable costs incurred in recovering the debt.
4. The customer’s own conditions of purchase shall not apply unless accepted in writing in advance.
5. All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full.
6. The company will endeavour to supply goods without joins. Where this is not possible the join will be clearly tagged.
7. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for goods that have been subjected to any process of any kind.
8. Delivery dates are given in good faith, but the Company shall be under no liability in respect of any delay, however caused.
9. The Company supplies goods in good faith and believes them to be of merchantable quality. Any complaint, dispute or discrepancy must be notified to the Company in writing within 14 days, or if relating to the transport of the goods, within 3 days. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any consequential loss or damage.
10. If the customer does not require the goods, under most circumstances, the company will accept them back in their original condition and packaging. This must be within 7 days of receipt of the goods. There will be a 15% re-stocking charge.
11. All product information detailed by the company is true to the best of their present knowledge. However it shall not constitute a guarantee for any specific product and shall not establish a legally valid contractual relationship.
12. All prices quoted are exclusive of V.AT.
13. The company’s Equal Opportunity; Environmental and Quality Management policies are available on request.
14. Telephone calls are monitored, under the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) Regulations.
15. We do not make any information relating to the customer available to third parties.
16. These conditions shall be governed by English Law.
All trademarks appearing on the service are trademarks of their respective owners.
Cancellations and Returns
Provided you inform us before any of the goods have been dispatched you may cancel your order by calling +44 (0)1491 877707 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will cancel the order and refund any associated payment that has been taken in full.
If you need to return purchased goods for any reason, provided you do this within 30days of receipt and they are all unused and in their original packaging we will refund the purchase price less any delivery charges and less a 20% restocking fee. This returns policy does not apply to downloadable software products which, once ordered, cannot be returned or refunded.
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information, like their name and email address, and unique identifiers. We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary if they have subscribed to the mail list. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by choosing to unsubscribe. Unique identifiers are collected to verify the user's identity and for use in our record system.
This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information and unique identifiers. Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings. Unique identifiers are collected from Web site visitors to verify the user's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All data is protected using the most advanced methods available. We do not store financial information like credit card numbers or personal information like social security numbers on this site.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive mail list messages.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.